Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: SICK! SEND SEND SEND Stop rippin people

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chrisdamien's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why you want rip people is beyond my understood LOL

    Sorry guys, couldn't resist making a little x-mas joke. Feel free to remove the thread if you don't like it, but it was just too tempting not to make it LOL

    Merry Chrismess everyone!
    (even you SICK, who I have, for the record, never traded with and don't have anything bad to say about except he also made a thoughtless thread LOL)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MARKYGLAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    1,274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SORRY BUT BEING THE SINGER OF THE FANTASTICS TRASHCAN DARLING DON'T GIVE YA THE RIGHTS TO ATTACK OUR GOOD AND WELL KNOWN FRIEND....ER....EMMM (SORRY I FORGOT THE NAME) AHHHHHH YES "STICK"!!!!
    HE, ...SHE OR ...IT, DESERVE OUR RESPECT, CUZ... (LET ME THINK AND I'M GONNA FIND ANY REASON CUZ HE/SHE/IT DESERVE TO BE RESPECTED!!!)
    JUST WAIT FOR ALL THE FOLLOWING MESSAGES FROM THE PEOPLE DOING THE SAME THAN ME AND YA WILL HAVE START PLAYING RAP TO HIDE ALL HATE FROM ALL THE GLAM COMUNITY!!!

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ December 24, 2005 02:23 AM: Message edited by: MARKY GLAM ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cathouse77's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2005
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here I go again?
    Hm?nice?
    Beeing intelligent human, I didn?t understand why all of you wrote so many
    bad bad words here?For your attention, I didn?t put noone?
    At first I wanna say: I prefer have ?poor English? than ?poor trade
    list??Sorry, ?community? and hail to all my friends, we will trade all this
    someday (you know who you are!).
    As I understand, most of you here met the GLAM 1-3-5years ago, but story of
    trading and supporting local bands not so short. Still exist some traders
    who started sendin money for demos+tshirts+vhs from year 1989?As for me, I
    started in 1994 year. At first, I bought all major albums(on cds) as
    Wildside,Tuff,PBF,Roxy Blue,B.AD,and many others. At 2nd, I started order
    CDS and T-shirts from Alleycat Scratch, HTM,GSluts, BBJ,Foxy Roxx,Slingshot
    Kitty and many others about whom I read in tons on zines from those
    times(as BABYLON,SCREAM,DEVASTATION,BLACK VELVET,ROCK STAR,KLAWZ,LEATHER
    BOYZ,too many to name). Only one name that I saw at those times in zines
    and catalogs is MORENO. I don?t recognized nobody else here?I don?t see
    here Yoshiki Igarashi, Shawn C.Lane,Brandon Prindle?Perhaps,some of them
    watchin topics here as guests but never registered here. And i`m sure they
    don`t know who is Marky and never will show some ?hail? to him. This means
    that all of you here are very young and as I see in all your topics here,
    mostly all of don?t have got huge original cds collections and don?t have
    much info about local demos. Only Marky and his little gang has some rare
    demos?You will ask me FROM WHERE HE GOT ALL THAT? And i`ll give you THE
    ANSWER:
    FEW YEARS AGO, HE JUST ASKED ALL THEIR TAPES FROM SOME OLDER TRADERS
    PROMISING THEM TO TRANSFER ALL THEM ONTO CDRS AND SEND BACK THE CDRS
    ASAP!!! BUT!!! THEY STILL WAITING? One from that guys is my dear friend and
    I don?t like all this situation at all. That`s how this Marky built his
    ?top rare list?. I hope, now, all of you understand why I started that
    topic.
    He is not god(at all), he is just very sly guy?GODS IN THIS GLAM PARADISE
    1986-2005 ARE: KELV HELLRAISER AND DAVE REINOLDS. WITHOUT THESE GUYS
    COULDN`T BE ANY PROMOTION FOR ALL YOUR ADORING BANDS!!!!!!
    And Marky wasn`t there, you can cry+you can scream+you can do whatever you
    want,but he wasn`t there.

    And now i`ll try to answer some of your questions, including even
    unpleasant:
    Hey ?hairglamfan?- he helping everyone with not so rare stuff?He sendin not
    real list with items that he doesn?t have?its not cool.
    Stacey- I got list more than 4000 glam classic original cds and ultra rare
    demos.Looks like somebody trading with me,isn?t?
    Glamster7 ? if I will continue take my issues offboard, some more traders
    will ripped.i don?t want it.
    Grungy Carl I.-seems like you still don?t have even Tuff albums in yer
    collection?No comments at all?
    Chrisdamien-why I registred here with SICK name?? that?s all that you need
    to know?So, Go find the good job and buy few original cds, mate! That?s
    more cool time spending than borin me with stupid questions?
    Deviant D.- as I right understand you are musician from Ratpack and
    Ragdolls bands? Nice to meet you. Don?t send to nobody your stuff anymore!
    Make great web about your bands and try sell cds and dvds with your
    stuff!!! Hell, you spent so many years makin music, so, now its time print
    some original stuff and get some money for this. Write to David from
    SunCityRecords, sure, he will help you. Sendin stuff to pioneers-traders is
    the road to nowhere! Here are many people who want to BUY prevously
    released demos! Hope, you understand me well.
    Andy Lad- perhaps he is quicker?In sending Roxy Blue and Wildside stuff?
    He
    Johnny B- I didn?t say that he is unpleasant with somebody, I SAID THAT HE
    IS NOT FAIR IN TRADES AND IN ALL THAT TAPES SITUATION. Use the word ?fuck?
    with somebody else.
    Marshy- top block?hm?if you still cant find all Poison albums in record
    stores?perhaps?Use the word ?dick? if you want him to grow up.
    RnROultlaw ? YOU EVEN SENT MONEY TO HIM??? OH GOD, SITUATION IS WORST THAN
    I THOUGHT?
    Tim73- keep collect your mp3 files and keep silence. But better try to get
    some Tuff original cd too?
    Cateyes ? I DON?T NEED ANY BATTLES. I JUST LOVE THE TRUTH.
    LeeRatBag ? OH YEAH!!! THAT?S GREAT!I ALMOST FORGET ABOUT THAT!! MARKY
    ALWAYS SAYIN THAT ITS HE WHO TRANSFERRED ALL DEMOS IN THE WORLD ON CDRS!!!!
    AHAHAHA!!!! THAT?S LIE!!!FUCKIN LIE!!! SEEMS ITS HE WHO MADE ROXX FOR
    PERRIS AND TRIXIE FOR METAL MAYHEM AND BLUE TEARS FOR SUN CITY!! Million
    smiles, my naive souls?OPEN YOUR EYES ? WOLRD OF GLAM TRADING MUCH WIDER
    THAN GLITZINE COMMUNITY!!!
    These hands that write now all these for you, made tons of demos from tapes
    and LPs. Surprise.
    Bedlam- is that you on foto? Very bad image for drummer.
    Marshy ? DO YOU HAVE TLB ORIGINAL CDS? GO AND BUY THEM!!! AND AFTER ASK THE
    VIDEOS.
    Glamfly- that?s just coz of almost all older normal traders NOT registered
    here?And they don?t have time to hail Marky. 1more surprise.
    Glamster7 ? BETTER ORDER ORIGINAL CDS FROM YOUR FAVORITE GLAM BANDS INSTEAD
    OF POLICING FORUMS SO YOU CAN SUPPORT THE SCENE.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS, MARKY`S SLAVES!!!!!!
    Just soon you will not have that Christmas (remembering France?), better up
    your asses and kick some asses as Australian youth!! While you are sitting
    at this forum, you are losing your world. YOUR RNR WORLD!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MARKYGLAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    1,274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    THANXXX YA STICK FOR HELPING ME TO HELP YA ON THIS POST!!! I WAS STARTING TO FEELING SAD FOR ANYONE APPEARIN!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ian Rich Rags's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Marky, you owe me a funny joke.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Hud McG's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2005
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where the fucks Buttz when ya need an irreverent comment.
    Oh well i'll have a go myself.
    truckstop?
    Not bad i think i'm getting there.
    H

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Hairglamfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Excellent post Froggy Boy, getting narrower so are you VL or GMM?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member chrisdamien's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What is this now? I make a totally out of this world stupid post that I thought the mods would remove for being too stupid and you actually take the time to write an answer to it?

    Well, thank you Sick!:-)

    I took your advice and went out and bought my first original CD. I think it's quite good. Never thought it would sound as good as a copy, but it actually does. Was also quite excited to see that the cover has a small book with pictures and lyrics inside... I don't know but I might actualluy buy a CD again sometime in the future.

    Happy new year everyone and don't get sick!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Interestingly enough, I honestly remember seeing "Sick"'s little slogan, complete with misspelling, before, although I don't recall when and/or where!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •